Buy 3 or more for $8.00 each
Who doesn't want to see a Big Bad T-Rex build a snow-dino with a Parasaurolophus on their holiday socks? Carnivores and herbivores can be friends! (We kid, they probably cannot.) While these dinosaurs were definitely not hanging out in real life, in our imaginations, in our hearts, and in our fun novelty socks, they're celebrating Christmas together. These funny socks will make a perfect gift for anyone who needs a good laugh this season.
GREAT GIFT FOR: gals who've seen every Jurassic Park movie, gals who love the holidays; gals who love dinosaurs and the holidays, gals with drawers of fun socks
GIFTS WELL WITH: dinosaur paraphernalia, all the Jurassic Park movies
COLORS: dark grey-blue night sky with green trees and gold-brown and green dinos
SIZE: fits women's shoe sizes 4-10 / men's/youth shoe sizes 2-8
FIT: mid-calf rise
CONTENT: 65% cotton, 15% nylon, 15% polyester, 5% spandex
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Taiwan
Again, we acknowledge that these dinosaurs would not be decking the halls together, since they are from different time periods and they might eat one another. But here we are.
Dinosaurs featured are:
- Parasaurolophus - herbivore, Late Cretaceous Period
- Tyrannosaurus rex - aka T. Rex - carnivore, Late Cretaceous Period
- Pteranodon - pescatarian, Late Cretaceous Period
- Stegosaurus - herbivore, Late Jurassic Period
- Brachiosaurus - aka Long Necks - herbivore, Mid-Jurassic Period
- Triceratops - aka Three Horn Face in Ancient Latin - herbivore, Late Cretaceous Period
- Velociraptor - carnivore, Late Cretaceous Period
BLENDED FOR COMFORT: Our custom blend of cotton, nylon, polyester, and spandex makes these socks breathable, soft, and incredibly comfortable.
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The wide-ranging fit and stay-up top band provides a comfortable fitting sock that stays in place all day, wears well, and holds up wash after wash.
HIGH NEEDLE COUNT: Our socks are made with a fine 200 needle count, meaning they are denser and softer, and allow for our designs to look crisp and clean.